Join me on Remembrance Sunday, 8th November 2015 at Shepherd’s Dene as we explore the First World War through Creative Writing.
Here in this Edwardian Country House with its magnificent grounds we will go back 100 years to imagine life as the former occupants and the role of the house during The Great War.
You will also have the opportunity to handle some WW1 artefacts.
This workshop is suitable for adults who are new to writing or would like to give it a go.
- Arrive 9.30am onwards for a 10am start. Finish 4pm
- £40 to include refreshments & lunch
- £38 for newsletter subscribers
- Further reductions for 2 people booking together
- Friendly & relaxed atmosphere
- Lifts to & from Riding Mill for those arriving by public transport
Book Your Place Here:
If you are not already signed up to my newsletter please click HERE then you can book the retreat at the reduced rate of £38