Writing Retreat Gibside Rowlands Gill Saturday 25th March 2017
Join us for the day on this Writing Retreat where you can find time and space to bring along your own writing and work on it away from everyday distractions. Our venue is the Merry Room in The Garden Cottage of Gibside, the National Trust’s 18th century pleasure grounds. Discover inspiration with a Spring wander through the woods, find a quiet spot in the walled garden or visit the chapel or orangery.
- 9.30am until 4.30pm on Saturday 25th March 2017
- £37 to include refreshments & a light lunch (£34 for Rachel Cochrane newsletter subscribers)
- Brief post lunch writing get-together (optional) for mutual support & ideas
- Everyone welcome including those new to writing and whether you write creatively or for business.
- Relaxed and informal
- An ideal opportunity to start that short story, plot your drama, work on your novel, be inspired to poetry or catch up on blogging.
If you are not already signed up to my newsletter please click HERE then you can book the retreat at the reduced rate of £34