Join us for the day on this Writing Retreat where you can find time and space to bring along your own writing and work on it away from everyday distractions. Our venue is the Conference Room in The Durham Dales Centre in the village of Stanhope at the heart of the beautiful Durham Dales. Discover inspiration with a wander through the historic village or find a tranquil spot in the nearby walled garden.
- 9.30am until 4.30pm on Saturday 3rd September 2016
- £35 to include refreshments & a light lunch (£32 for newsletter subscribers)
- Brief post lunch writing get-together (optional) for mutual support & ideas
- Everyone welcome including those new to writing and whether you write for business or leisure.
- Relaxed and informal
- An ideal opportunity to start that short story, plot your drama, work on your novel, be inspired to poetry or catch up on blogging.
- Where:Durham Dales Centre – Stanhope, DL13 2FJ
- For map CLICK HERE
If you are not already signed up to my newsletter please click HERE then you can book the retreat at the reduced rate of £32
- To book a place on the retreat CLICK HERE
Audio record your work!
There will also be an optional extra to audio record your short stories and poetry starting from £35 (contact email@example.com for further details)