Back by popular demand! Join me at Shepherd’s Dene, Riding Mill, Northumberland where you can find space to work on your own writing in the beautiful Edwardian country house or in the tranquil grounds with their beautiful herbaceous borders. You can even take a riverside walk to fire your imagination.
- 9.30 am until 4.30 pm on Saturday 8th July 2017
- £36 to include refreshments & a lovely homemade lunch (£34 for newsletter subscribers)
- WiFi available across the house
- Brief post lunch writing get-together (optional) for mutual support & ideas
- Bring along your own work and write for the day away from everyday responsibilities
This will be a relaxed, informal day which welcomes everyone whether writing for business or pleasure. It’s an ideal opportunity to start that short story, plot out your drama, research your novel or be inspired to poetry! Or perhaps you need to write a report or proposal or some content for your website?
If you are not already signed up to my newsletter please click HERE then you can book the retreat at the reduced rate of £34
To book the retreat CLICK HERE
PLEASE NOTE: We need a minimum of EIGHT people to run this retreat so if you are interested please BOOK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE to ensure it goes ahead. Thanks
If anyone wishes to stay at Shepherd’s Dene overnight either before or after the retreat day, this can be booked separately by contacting Jane Easterby at Shepherd’s Dene on 01434 682212
LOCATION: CLICK HERE