Following on from last year’s highly successful writing retreat, join me for a truly get away from it all day at St Mary’s Island, Whitley Bay. We will be marooned on the island for the day as the sea ‘straddles’ the causeway for the duration of the retreat.
Bring your own writing to work on or be inspired by your surroundings to start something new. Here you will find time and space to work on it from everyday distractions.
- Peaceful environment in a stunning setting
- Exclusive use of conference room in the visitor centre
- Refreshments included but please bring a packed lunch
- Brief post lunch writing get-together (optional) for mutual support & ideas
- Everyone welcome including those new to writing and whether you write creatively or for business.
- Relaxed and informal
- An ideal opportunity to start that short story, plot your drama, work on your novel, be inspired to poetry or catch up on blogging.
- Please note wi-fi signal cannot be guaranteed
- Car park charges apply in St Mary’s car park but a lift can be supplied from a nearby free car park
Please note there is a walk to the lighthouse across the causeway and stairs to the conference room of the visitor centre.
To book your place please CLICK HERE
For a location map please CLICK HERE