Join me for the day on this Writing Retreat where you can find time and space to bring along your own writing and work on it away from everyday distractions. Our venue is the Merry Room in The Garden Cottage of Gibside, the National Trust’s 18th century Landscape Gardens. Discover inspiration with a wander through the grounds, find a quiet spot in the walled garden or visit the chapel or orangery.
- 9.30am until 4.30pm on Sunday 24th July 2016
- £35 to include refreshments & a light lunch (£32 for newsletter subscribers)
- Brief post lunch writing get-together (optional) for mutual support & ideas
- Everyone welcome including those new to writing and whether you write for business or leisure.
- Relaxed and informal
- An ideal opportunity to start that short story, plot your drama, work on your novel, be inspired to poetry or catch up on blogging.
Audio record your work!
There will also be an optional extra to audio record your short stories and poetry starting from £35 (contact email@example.com for further details)
Parking is at the designated NT car park with a short walk upto the cottage, which backs onto the walled garden. There is a bus to the cottage from the car park for those with mobility problems.
If you are not already signed up to my newsletter please click HERE then you can book the retreat at the reduced rate of £32
Gibside near Rowlands Gill, Gateshead, Tyne & Wear, NE16 6BG